ACTION RENTALS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Do you really want you tenants calling at all hours? Is the Paperwork in order? Who is guarding your most valued assets?
- Advertising: Your property will be listed in local papers, on handout flyers in the office, on the Mountain Air Real Estate and Action Rentals websites and other online ads as appropriate. It’s always a good idea to post a sign in front of your property.
- Showing property: We are open seven days a week and will show your property to all who inquire. Your property will be personally shown by one of our licensed agents in a Real Estate fashion. We never check out keys and let applicants show themselves your home.
- Applications & and background checks: Credit reports and background checks are run on all adults in the household. We will verify employment and income and check references with current or previous landlords. We will also screen for court actions, judgments, and past evictions. No application will be accepted without a conference with you, the property owner.
- Collect rents: Once a tenant is placed, rents are paid to Action Rentals. If rent is received after the 5th of the month a 5% late fee is collected. At no charge to the owner Action Rentals serves 3-Day notices to late-payers, and 30 day notices as necessary.
- Vacancy: When a Tenant submits a 30 day notice, Action Rentals will immediately begin advertising your property to shorten the Vacancy period. We will be responsible for the final walk through and security deposit disposition. All Security will be transferred and held by the owner.
- Rent Ready: If you are out of town and need Action Rentals to manage the repairs that may be necessary to put your rental back on the market we have a preferred Vendors list of contractors and Maintenance personnel on call 24 hr’s a day. We will never do any repairs without your express written permission.
- Evictions: Action Rentals uses an eviction service that prepares all legal documents, makes court appearances, etc. The owner pays the cost at market rate. The eviction service will pursue collections also at the owner’s request. Usually you will never have an eviction if the background and credit screening is done correctly. A good property manager will use an unlawful detainer only as a last option.
- Maintenance and Inspections: Action Rentals will respond to all tenant complaints and requests for repairs or maintenance as quickly as possible. Action Rentals contacts repair services, orders inspections, collects estimates, and confers with the property owners, tenants and contractors on all jobs. Our contractors and Vendors give Free estimates.
- Disbursement of payments to owners: When rent is paid, Action Rentals deducts the management fee as determined by contract with the owner, any costs for repairs, or amounts paid to the owners bills such as water, trash, insurance, etc. The remaining balanced is disbursed to the owner by direct deposit to his account, or by mail Along with a monthly statement.
Thanks again for the opportunity to earn your business.